Saturday, February 11, 2012

For Valentine's Day.


Nobody else can know my thoughts
 and touch my soul like you can
 No one can melt my heart like you do
 simply by holding my hand.

 With a loving glance or a tender kiss
 you make my cares disappear
 Warm thoughts of you surround me
 and always keep you near.

 I need nothing more from you than this-
 to know that you'll always be mine
 And the promise of your love in my life-
 until the end of time.



With the start of each new day
 I find myself thinking of you...
 In the middle of my busy day,
 my mind wanders and I think of you...

 Out of nowhere I see your smile,
 hear your laugh and I think of you...
 Life is beautiful now because I fall in love
 all over again each time I think of you




There's a special place in my heart

 where I can feel you near.

 No matter how far, darling, you are

 in my thoughts you appear.



 The way we love each other

 makes it hard to be apart

 so when I can't hold you in my arms,

 I hold you in my heart.



Miss You ..

 M : My Soul Needs You

 I : Impossible to Live Without You

 S : Scare Without You

 S : Simply You are My Life

Y: You And Me Is The Same person

 O: Ofcoruse I LOve YOu

 U : Unlimited Of Words Cant Describe How Much I Needs You !!


TO WIFE

How do I begin to tell you

 how lucky I am to have you in my life?

 I'll start by saying what a gift you gave me

 the day you became my wife.



 You're my best friend in the good times

 and my rock in times of sorrow.

 You're the reason for sweet yesterdays

 and my promise for tomorrow.



 I never thought I could feel this loved

 until you became my wife.

 You made this year and every year

 the best one of my life.
TO HUSBAND

 How do I begin to tell you how

 lucky I am to have you in my life?

 I'll start by saying what an honor it is

 for me to be your wife.



 You're my best friend in the good times

 and my rock in times of sorrow.

 You're the reason for sweet yesterdays

 and my promise for tomorrow.



 I never thought I could feel this loved

 until I became your wife.

 You made this year and every year

 the best one of my life.


 You're someone very special

 and this I know is true.

 I'm happier than I've ever been

 and I owe that all to you.



I am yours - please be mine !

To live this life I need a heartbeat, 

to have a heartbeat I need a heart,
to have a heart I need happiness
and to have happiness
I need you!


By Andy Hughes

 You are the stars in my night time,

 You are the blue sky in my day,

 You are the water in my ocean,

 You are the light showing me the way,

 You are the sunshine in my eyes,

 You are the wind blowing through my hair,

 You are the beating in my heart,

 You are my life - you're always there



Without Love -- days are
sad day, 
moan day,
tears day,
waste day,
thirst day,

fright day,
shatter day.
So be in love everyday...
Wish you a Happy Valentine's

Day.



For the one that still owns my heart



Ideas for congratulations

design a bookmark with a romantic Valentine poem - designed in photo editor and printed on photo paper
on a T-shirt with a romantic Valentine poem printed first on textile foil and then printed on the T-shirt by ironing.
Or make it online. 

message/poem in a bottle

steam up the bathroom and write a poem on the mirror for your sweetheart to read when she/he uses the bathroom next

in a cookie you baked

on a card or e-card

framed as a painting




Have a beautiful day, because I'll have one just thinking of you




Couldn't wait another day to say I love you!




I love being married.
It's so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.






I'd like to take this time to say

 just how you make me feel.

 Your smile brightens my darkest day

 and makes our friendship real.



 Every time you hold my hand,

 I feel butterflies take flight,

 and I find myself missing you

 each time you're out of sight.








No comments:

Post a Comment