Monday, December 12, 2011

Where to find the perfect woman?

The disciples began to ask his teacher:
- You are so wise, so respectable. All the respect you all want to follow you. But we do have one question - why you do not have a wife?
The teacher hesitated, but then began to tell.
- You see, I was always looking for the perfect woman! In the search I visited many countries. I once met a beautiful girl. It was an incredible beauty! No man can resist her charms! But unfortunately, her soul was as beautiful. So we had to leave. Then I met another young girl. She was beautiful, intelligent and educated. But unfortunately, we do not get along and we could not get along together. I have seen many beautiful women, but I wanted the perfect woman for a wife.
- So what, you've never met such?
- Met. One day she came across to me. Ideal woman: intelligent, beautiful, charming, highly spiritual, kind, elegant - perfection!
- So you married her? - Not calmed the disciples.
- No! To my misfortune, she was looking for the perfect man!

No comments:

Post a Comment